Update added by user Jul 26
Mr. Bullyan stated he didn't meet more honest people such as my wife and myself. We expect the same I return.
Original review posted by user Jul 25
Camper is slowly coming back online. I put all the wiring back that they took off d.c. board. Only three main d.c lines left with shorts. I bypassed shorted refrigerator switch due to short so that's now getting nice n cold. Bathroom wiring back online, don't know why they disconnected that. All left is main lighting, switch for furnace, possibly d.c. Board for hot water. Bullyans RV in Duluth had no intentions to repair after we told them twice, not filing insurance. If you look to purchase a new or definitely used RV, I would never go back nor recommend going to Bullyans RV. Joe Bullyan and son are so frickin' dishonest, they lied to us at least three times and avoided our calls after we were told the camper will be repaired at their cost. Joe Bullyan Jr. Told Diane to leave the building and a service tech Steve got rude to Diane as well and denied all our issues and stated we made it worse. That battery cable corroded long before we got it and explained why the two close calls.
Went and picked up the camper because BULLYAN RV is nothing but a bunch of *** LIARS!! And they like to blame EVERYTHING on the customer for SOMETHING that never worked in the FIRST PLACE. BEWARE CONSUMERS!! They are CROOKS and LIARS!! They want people to file FRAUDULENT INSURANCE CLAIMS!!
They didn't do a *** thing, switched wires in d.c. board furnace ripped out, a whole list of ***. They said we made it worse, how can I make it worse? A bunch of lying and dragging the story. From bullyan sr to bullyan junior. Service Tech was rude. They said they repaired 110v which was not broken to start with. They pulled bathroom lights which were working to begin with. They moved dc wires I had in d.c. circuit good thing I left them numbered. A very vague reply when they did call or email me. They asked or stated not sure how much further I wanted them to be involved, that told me they had no intentions.
If you buy at Bullyan RV in Duluth MN, be real careful of what you buy and get it in writing from Joe Bullyan senior and junior because they are talkers, liars and shifty. All you need to do is Google Bullyans complaints. Pathetic crooked liars that should be in jail, feckin bastards.
I took a looksie and shook my head but I did find the culprit. Positive cable was exposed wire that touched the metal frame. It burned into the wooden frame as well, real close to a catastrophic fire.
Thanks Darrin, I'm slowly getting stuff back online like the refrigerator just went online. Water heater looks like I'll need to replace. Still main lighting is left.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."
- "We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle. Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor. And we..."
- "2006 Chrysler Pacifica Engine frame riding out not Chrysler's problem..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."