Update added by user Jul 26
Mr. Bullyan stated he didn't meet more honest people such as my wife and myself. We expect the same I return.
Original review posted by user Jul 25
Camper is slowly coming back online. I put all the wiring back that they took off d.c. board. Only three main d.c lines left with shorts. I bypassed shorted refrigerator switch due to short so that's now getting nice n cold. Bathroom wiring back online, don't know why they disconnected that. All left is main lighting, switch for furnace, possibly d.c. Board for hot water. Bullyans RV in Duluth had no intentions to repair after we told them twice, not filing insurance. If you look to purchase a new or definitely used RV, I would never go back nor recommend going to Bullyans RV. Joe Bullyan and son are so frickin' dishonest, they lied to us at least three times and avoided our calls after we were told the camper will be repaired at their cost. Joe Bullyan Jr. Told Diane to leave the building and a service tech Steve got rude to Diane as well and denied all our issues and stated we made it worse. That battery cable corroded long before we got it and explained why the two close calls.
Went and picked up the camper because BULLYAN RV is nothing but a bunch of *** LIARS!! And they like to blame EVERYTHING on the customer for SOMETHING that never worked in the FIRST PLACE. BEWARE CONSUMERS!! They are CROOKS and LIARS!! They want people to file FRAUDULENT INSURANCE CLAIMS!!
They didn't do a *** thing, switched wires in d.c. board furnace ripped out, a whole list of ***. They said we made it worse, how can I make it worse? A bunch of lying and dragging the story. From bullyan sr to bullyan junior. Service Tech was rude. They said they repaired 110v which was not broken to start with. They pulled bathroom lights which were working to begin with. They moved dc wires I had in d.c. circuit good thing I left them numbered. A very vague reply when they did call or email me. They asked or stated not sure how much further I wanted them to be involved, that told me they had no intentions.
If you buy at Bullyan RV in Duluth MN, be real careful of what you buy and get it in writing from Joe Bullyan senior and junior because they are talkers, liars and shifty. All you need to do is Google Bullyans complaints. Pathetic crooked liars that should be in jail, feckin bastards.
I took a looksie and shook my head but I did find the culprit. Positive cable was exposed wire that touched the metal frame. It burned into the wooden frame as well, real close to a catastrophic fire.
Thanks Darrin, I'm slowly getting stuff back online like the refrigerator just went online. Water heater looks like I'll need to replace. Still main lighting is left.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Ok people that are screwed from Mart of China make sure u keep a papertrail and stay consistant with contacting them. I will contact the bbb the attorney general my..."
- "This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."